Everything you need to know about contact lenses
Categories and their use
- Contact lenses are divided into rigid and soft lenses.
- Soft lenses are divided into silicone hydrogel and hydrogel lenses.
- Soft contact lenses are divided into daily, monthly, 15 day and yearly replacement.
- Soft colored contact lenses are also available.
Rigid contact lenses
- They can correct all refractive anomalies without degree limits.
- Ideal for dry eyes.
- Their material does not absorb tear like soft contacts do.
- They are also used in cases of injured cornea.
Why so many different prices?
Contact lenses may look alike, but each one is made for another use:
- Simple: 5 € / pair for up to 3 hours of use per day
- Comfort: 10 € / pair for up to 10 hours of use per day
- Premium: 14 € / pair for up to 18 hours of use per day
Tips for proper use
- Always note the first day you use your lenses in order not to exceed the allowable use time.
- Wash your hands before and after applying contact lenses.
- Use the solution recommended by your optician and suitable for your own lenses.
- Clean the lens case with the same solution.
The most famous brands
- Alcon: Air Optix, Dailies, Freshlook
- Cooper Vision: Biofinity, Avaira Vitality, Proclear
- Johnson & Johnson: Acuvue Moist, Acuvue Oasys
- Bausch & Lomb: Soflens, Biotrue, Purevision
Contact lenses at Mavili Square
- Our experienced optometrists provide you with a free eye exam.
- Specialized opticians will assist you with applying contact lenses.
- We offer ONLY BRANDED PRODUCTS at the most competitive prices!
- Get the VIP CARD for amazing benefits for free!