Everything you need to know about Low Vision Aids
Low Vision Aids
- Low vision occurs when the patient has difficulty performing his usual daily tasks.
- Visual impairment is often corrected by the use of glasses, contact lenses, or surgery.
- There are cases where low vision is due to pathological causes.
- However, there are low vision aids that help patients make better use of their eyesight.
- Telescopic system
- Large zoom for distances up to 3m
- Ideal for TV use
- LED lighting
- Zoom up to 4 times
- Ideal for reading
- Can be hanged from the neck like a necklace
- Provides freedom of hand movement
- Ideal for knitting, sewing, reading
Quiet environment for free trial
- Free eye exam
- Wide range of products
- Easy access for people with physical disabilities
Low vision aids at Mavili Square
- The experienced opticians will help you understand what others never explained.
- Together we will go through your daily needs to find the best glasses for you.
- We only offer the most famous brands!
- At the best prices for you!