What are multifocal / progressive glasses & how do they work
Myths and truths
- You don't have to carry many glasses with you anymore.
- You can wear them all day long because they improve vision at all distances.
- Because of the optical characteristics of the lens, it takes time to get used to it.
- Near distance vision fields are narrower than those of single-focus glasses.
Perfect vision at all distances
7 tips to make them more enjoyable
- Stop wearing eyeglasses with old prescription.
- You have to learn to turn your whole head around in order to look at something, not just your eyes.
- Always look through the top for things in the distance, not the bottom.
Multifocal glasses or two separate glasses?
And then comes a day when you check your smartphone and realize that you can't see ANYTHING ....
"Another pair, Thanos?" I thought, "You already have myopia, what are you going to do to, always changing between two glasses?" And so I avoided it for a while ...
Multifocal lenses - Biggest factories
- Essilor Varilux - French lenses
- Shamir - Israeli lenses
- Hoya, Nikon, Seiko - Japanese lenses
- Zeiss, Rodenstock - German lenses
- Karamouzis - Greek lenses
Multifocal lenses - Buy 2 for 1
- Free eye exam
- 100% adaptation guarantee
- Switch to two single pairs at no cost
Multifocals at Mavili Square
- The experienced opticians will help you understand what others never explained.
- Together we will go through your daily needs to find the lenses for you.
- We only offer the most famous brands!
- At the best prices for you!